Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Pictures

Original entry posted on January 25, 2010

Video is not a possibility on this blog - unfortunately. This site requires that I upload the video via You Tube before posting it to the blog. However, in China I am not able to access You Tube. So pictures will have to suffice until we return. I have added some additional pictures from earlier today. She is warming up to both of us and is loving life right now. We are beginning to see her personality. She is starting to say words in English and likes to mimmick what we are doing. We bought her an English alphabet puzzle today and she is working very hard to master it. For her age she is doing amazingly well. She is a doll and we love her immensely. I can't wait for you all to meet her. I'll keep you posted with more blog entries and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment