Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In Guangzhou continued...

Original entry posted on January 30, 2010

Today was really a fantastic day with Madelyn. Today is the first day where we felt that she felt part of the family - if that makes any sense at all. She is such a happy baby! I wanted to include some additional pictures from tonight that we took after getting back from dinner and taking a bath. She still is not crazy about taking a bath. She cries when I am bathing her and still has not sat down in the tub, but her anxiety is getting much better. She is learning the reward to taking a bath and that is LOTION! She gets to put on lotion when she gets out of the tub. She even mimicks me in the way I put the lotion in my hands, rub them together and then apply. She is too cute. Enjoy these pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment