Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Late Christmas Present

I have to say I had an amazing Christmas! BUT - today was the icing on the cake. To our surprise we received multiple pictures AND VIDEO of Mia after surgery. She is more than 1 week post op and back at the orphanage. She looks wonderful, happy and healthy. My sweet girl!!!!

I have posted the pictures but will not be posting the video due to privacy policies. We are still waiting on the LOA from China to arrive. I am hopeful the new year will bring this document quickly to us - AND travel will follow soon thereafter.

After seeing the pictures and videos of Mia, my heart is at rest that she is being well cared for. However, it also sparks a longing in my heart to have her with me and our family. I know that God's timing is perfect and I am trusting him!








For those that are not familiar with adoption it is definitely a journey. A journey that GOD walks alongside of you and requires a great deal of faith. Through this process to Mia and our first adoption of Maddie I have grown in my faith and trust in the LORD. It is through these times that GOD is molding and shaping me; preparing me for HIS plan and purpose in this life.

Please keep praying for Mia and that the adoption process moves along quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment