Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Referral...

Today is the beginning of National Adoption Awareness Month and I had big plans of a post that would be reflective of my journey through adoption and hopefully inspire others to consider this wonderful journey. However, this post is going to be completely different than I planned. Today we received a referral of a beautiful baby girl, Wan Le Guo, from Jiangxi Province. She is 6 months old and has an un-repaired cleft lip and palate. As soon as I received the referral, I sent her medical record to a Physician specializing in International Adoption - (the same one that reviewed Maddie's medical record and was so helpful). Tomorrow afternoon I will have a telephone conference with the Doctor to review his findings. Aside of a professional opinion, she appears to be healthy and is cute as a button. Please keep our family in prayer as we make this decision and begin this journey again....

I will post pictures once we make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment