Monday, May 2, 2011

Vacation

After our family Easter celebration we were blessed enough to be able to get away for a week and enjoy some R&R as a family. We took a cruise to the Caribbean and visited Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Jamaica. What fun we all had....

We took advantage of the onboard photography and had some family pictures taken. Lizzy loved the formal dinner nights. Christopher not so much and Maddie just wanted to go eat, it didn't matter what she wore.


We ventured out at each port of call and swam with dolpins, snorkeled, played at the beach, ziplined and climbed the Dunn's River Falls. Maddie was a trooper, as most things she could not participate in. She waited patiently until it was her turn to have a little fun.



I really enjoyed having all 3 children with me for a week - no running errands, no household duties, just fun and togetherness. I savor those moments as I know one day very soon Christopher will be leaving my nest and flying solo at college. Until then I am making the most of our time together and hope to plan several more vacations before he leaves for college. I hope to have 4 children soon to travel with....

I hope you all had a great Easter Holiday and spring break.

1 comment: