Monday, May 30, 2011

Officially a Senior


Not sure what happened to my previous post.. but here goes again.

Earlier in May, the day after graduation, the Juniors of St.Louis High School officially became Seniors. To mark this monumental occasion, the school hosted a Senior Ring Ceremony. Each student chose a family member or friend to present them with their Senior Ring. Christopher chose Maddie. She was very excited and was "game" for the task, until the moment she was handed his ring to present to him and guided across the stage to present it. She had a bit of a meltdown and cried and cried. The audience of course thought she was cute... I quickly stepped in and presented him with his ring.

After the ring ceremony, she was happy to see him and gladly smiled for pictures.


I can't believe that Christopher is a Senior. I remember bringing him to Kindergarden and now he is on the verge of adulthood. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments. I look forward to great things from him and a fun and memorable senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment