Monday, October 22, 2012

Maddie is 5

It is so hard to believe, but Maddie is 5 years old.  We celebrated her birthday surrounded by family and   friends at Chuck E. Cheese (My favorite place - NOT).  Her classmates from school came and played with her and made her birthday extra special.  She had a great day and overall great birthday!  The only thing missing from her celebration was her brother - although she did get a special phone call from him.
Let the Party Begin!

My Happy Birthday Girl

My beautiful Girls!!!

Best Friends

Enjoying some Pizza - Yum!

Make A Wish!!!!

Maddie, her friends and Chuck E.

Maddie had a wonderful day!  It warms my heart to see her so happy.  Time has flown by and my little girl is already 5.  Maddie is looking forward to the future and told us last night that now she is almost 6 years old.  

1 comment:

  1. Where does time go???? I cannot believe Maddie is five already!!! Looks like she had a good time with that crazy mouse:)

    ReplyDelete