Thursday, April 5, 2012

Turning 18

I cannot believe my first born child is 18 years old. The age when one is considered an adult. I am struggling with letting go and giving him some space to make some decisions. Keith is better than I at this and is helping me through it.

I couldn't be prouder of the man he has grown to be and look forward to who he will eventually become. He has such a sweet spirit and a kind and compassionate heart. GOD will surely work through him to do good on this earth.





We surprised him with the best 18th birthday present he could ever ask for: NCAA FINAL FOUR TICKETS! We brought him and his friend to New Orleans for a long weekend to see the Final Four Basketball games. We had a great time!!!!

Our view of Bourbon Street from our balcony

Now I can mark this off my "Bucket List". lol

No comments:

Post a Comment