Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tribute to Daniel


When we traveled to China earlier in the year we met so many different families adopting children. We met one family in particular, The Murphy's from Florida. They were adopting a beautiful little boy named Daniel. We instantly feel in love with Daniel and this family.

Daniel recently had heart surgery and we have been following his progress and praying for him daily. I am deeply saddened to find out today that Daniel went to be with Jesus last night. My heart and mind cannot comprehend the sadness that this family must be feeling losing their precious Daniel. Please keep this family in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa...How so very sad for this family. I just can't imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keith and Melissa!

    We too are so so sad for Jim and Lisa. I can't wrap my head around the devastaing loss. I really can't understand it.

    I continue to trust God and His plan that we can't see. I know Daniel is whole and well now.

    I love reading your blog. It is so cool how one little girl can bring a family together.

    Blessings,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete