Saturday, April 10, 2010

Maddie's first theme park...

We recently took the entire family on a quick trip to celebrate Christopher's 16th birthday. Maddie had the opportunity to test how brave she was. When my kids were little they knew No Fear and rode everything and did everything we would allow them to do - from roller coasters to bungee jumping. I really hoped that Maddie had that same adventurous spirit - well it appears that she does. She rode every roller coaster and ride that she was allowed to. She loved the roller coaster and rode it over and over and over again - I think she rode it at least 15 times. The roller coaster had a built in camera that recorded the riders throughout the entire ride. We were then able to buy the video. It was definitely the best $15 we have spent in a long time. I will try and upload that video. I have included the video of her on the merry go round. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment