Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Change in Blog Address

I was recently introduced to someone that had adopted from China previously. We have had several email conversations and she has become a valuable resource to me. In one of our many chats, she shared with me that I might encounter some difficulty posting and updating my blog while in China. Upon further investigation, it appears that China has blocked all gmail accounts, google products and eblogger. Censorship at it's finest. However foreign to me that concept is, I must deal with it. I have searched the internet to find a blog site that will work in China. Windows Spaces is reported to work. I have moved the travel portion of my blog to this site - http://portieadoptionjourney.spaces.live.com . This site will be allow me to blog, share pictures and videos. I am sorry for this change and I hope that all can continue to follow our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment