Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Mardi Gras


As part of our yearly tradition, us and our gaggle of great friends went skiing for Mardi Gras. Its a different ski resort every year - this year brought us to Copper Mountain, Colorado. Good Friends, Good Skiing, Good Memories.... Good Times.

Our group... The kids outnumbered the adults.


My group included my mom and dad, Christopher's friend, Dallas, as well as my 3 kids. Christopher was still recovering from his ankle injury and could not ski, so to keep him company he brought his good friend along with us. We all had such a good time.




Maddie does not like skiing, to say it mildly. Since coming home she has told Keith and I several times that she will not be going skiing next year, she will be staying home with my dad (because he doesn't ski). I hope that she eventually learns to love it - because we all do. She did enjoy the kiddie tubing park, until her feet got cold.

Hope everyone had a great Mardi Gras - now ready for Lent....

No comments:

Post a Comment